Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Retirement

A lot of things have been making me think about my YTP retirement recently. YER0CKY retiring, CaptainOhYeah possibly being gone forever, Krobo being knocked out for good, and a lot of other things. I enjoy YTP, and I plan to for a really long time. But of course I will have to retire some day like all other artists. And I just want to let my true fans know when that should be.

I just started high school this year. So far, I have a bit more time on my hands than I need. This will probably change before this year ands and I'll have less and less time each year. When I graduate from high school, most likely, I'll work on my retirement YTP the entire summer until it is finished and as amazing as I can make it. Maybe every now and again I'll sign in to see whoever is left and how their progress is coming. But not often, once college starts I plan to leave YTP behind.

But no worries, I got four years to become overrated. YTP's about only 4 years old at the moment isn't it? So if you've been a good enough fan to read this through you're lucky because now you get a little treat and I'll tell you something.

Before I retire, my goal is to reach 10,000 subscribers. I've been making YTP for a month. If I hadn't removed subscribers, I'd have well over 100 now. And at some point in time I do plan to stop removing subscribers. So let's calculate. 150 times 12 is 1800. So I should have about 2000 by my first year of making YTPs, jeez, that's overrated. 2000 times 4 is 8000. So hopefully, I'm underestimating and I'll have about 9000 by the time I graduate high school. And then maybe my retirement YTP can be my 10,000 sub special, it is fitting.

Anyways, here's the treat. The list of subscriber special ideas I have.

100subs- I use famous YTP artists in my epic card game with DaThings1
500subs- I attempt to recreate my first YTP so that its actually good, all Dragons will get shout-outs
1000subs- I give a shout-out to my #1 inspiration YER0CKY before I battle the king of evil
5000subs- Not entirely sure. Probably part 1 of my 10,000 sub special
OVER 9000subs- Preview of my 10,000 sub special part 2
10,000subs- I thank everyone for helping me reach my dream number and retire in peace, and I reveal who the real Joe is (my face)

So hopefully I can achieve these goals with your help. Thank you for reading this. It means a lot to me that you did.

2 comments:

  1. All dragons does that include sec. dragons?
    10,000 subs seems alot...That's sad.. I'm the only one who ever comments here... Who is the king of evil?

    ReplyDelete