Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Real Subscribers

I have 69 subscribers, or so it appears. I actually could have a lot more, but in my view, I haven't even reached 69 yet, so I'm keeping it at that number until I earn 70 subscribers. Currently I only have a handful of real subscribers, here's a list and I'll update it from time to time.

Real Subscribers
TheSwagganator
DoomZappo (Subscribed Alts: demovideo1000, supersaiyancosmo, hackyb0mbz)
YER0CKY (Subscribed Alts: YEROCKY19, Alts I plan to make him subscribe to me with: worstYTPs)
WillPK4Food
TohoProductions
BurpyTheWolf
EternalDarkness117
CorruptedMotives
RyanLion13Dood (Subcribed Alts: RyansDoods)
CaptainStringCheese (Subscribed Alts: CSCALT)
Hurricoaster
HotelWeegee
SuperSaiyan7171
AmericanMangaka
Methaman64
Pictoron
DaThings1 (Barely, subscribed probably because of the archive I made him, which is fair game)
Hackybombz
MrWalrusGuy2 (which doesn't count because its me, but I'm not gonna remove it)

So in total that's only 18 Real Subscribers. And only 25 subscribers that I'll never remove.

No comments:

Post a Comment