Saturday, March 5, 2011

Release the Kraken

Now it's time for a blogpost I won't actually take down two days later.

If you're reading this, chances are you came from the video, but I'll recap anyways.

A little discussion popped up about the possibility of all of the Little Dragons and others having a place to go to discuss YTP outside of my channel. I didn't think much of it, but with the help of DoomZappo, the project started.

http://thelittledragons.webs.com/

The site isn't necessarily as advanced, and it will change over time. But in order to update it to its best, we need people to use it. We need people to point out things that could use changing, and we need people to bring the site to life.

This is not a copy of YouChew, nor do I intend it to replace YouChew, or be even a quarter as big as it. I just feel as if YC has its flaws, and more importantly, us dragons should have our own little place to discuss YTP, that's more advanced than just comments on my channel.

If you're interested, then go for it and sign up, if you're not, that's perfectly fine by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment